Why does Reddit keep telling me "you are doing that too
How to say please wait just a moment in Japanese. 1) 少々 少々(shoushou) (exp,n-adv,n) just a minute/small quantity お お(o) (int) oh!/polite prefix to the next word 待ち 待ち(machi) (n,n-suf) waiting/waiting time ください ください(kudasai) (exp) please give me/please do for me Copy Audio: shoushou o machi kudasai: Grammer form: Polite form (丁寧語) 丁寧語 (Polite form... 2/07/2006 · Un momento, ¡por favor! sounds fine to me. You can also say "Un minuto, ¡por favor!, which is essentially the same thing, but it seems I hear it more often.
Sign for WAIT Signing Savvy
Yeah Wait for a minute Can you wait for a minute? Yeah, wait for a minute Wait for a minute Girl, just a minute Well, if you walk with me Well, if you take my hand babe... Also, if 'minutes are already described', dropping 'for' is okay in AmE and BrE as the comments there say: 10 minutes have passed, wait five more I have strong …
Why do I get the message please wait......I have the
Also, if 'minutes are already described', dropping 'for' is okay in AmE and BrE as the comments there say: 10 minutes have passed, wait five more I have strong … how to make croatian fritule and then it continues to say if the form does not open it is because I need a newer version of Adobe. I have version 11, have done the fix, restarted my computer and it still will not open. Does anyone have a solution for me...I am not a computer expert....just a normal user. Thanks a bunch!!!
Wait a minute please in Spanish English to Spanish
Wait a minute! - please repeat what you just said. Aspetta un attimo! Ripeti quello che hai appena detto. wait a second interj interjection: Exclamation--for example, "Oh no!" "Wow!" informal (wait for a moment) (informale) aspetta un momento!, aspetta un attimo!, aspetta un minuto! inter (formale) aspetti un momento!, aspetti un attimo!, aspetti un minuto! inter (plurale) aspettate un momento how to say please in french canadian 6/12/2008 · Nice Way To Say "Please Wait" in English? Best Answer: In person, look at them directly and smile, and say "I'll be with you in one moment, please." On the phone it's similar: "One moment please." Source(s): La Mariposa · 1 decade ago . 0. Thumbs up . 0. Thumbs down. Report Abuse. Comment. Add a comment. Submit · just now. smile at them, and say "hang on a sec", or …
How long can it take?
FIXED "There seems to have been an error initializing or
- Sign for WAIT A MINUTE signingsavvy.com
- Sign for WAIT Signing Savvy
- How do you say wait a minute in Italian Answers.com
- What is a friendly way to say ' Now processing'?
How To Say Please Wait For A Minute
Three informal English phrases for asking people to wait a moment If you have ever taken an English course, you probably learned the phrase “One moment, please” or “just a moment” for politely asking someone to wait for a very short period of time.
- Yeah Wait for a minute Can you wait for a minute? Yeah, wait for a minute Wait for a minute Girl, just a minute Well, if you walk with me Well, if you take my hand babe
- 9/12/2010 · I would say that waiting for a few minutes, is waiting for them to end, end wait a few minutes, is waiting for another thing to get back. both are …
- 29/04/2010 · Best Answer: This is how you say it: Cham-kkan-ma-nyo! 잠깐만요! or Cham-shi-ma-nyo! 잠시만요! (in the phone) ..This actually means "one moment please" which is i think kinda the same with "wait a minute".
- If you are a new user/trying to submit in a reddit you have not submitted to before, please take some time to first participate in that reddit (browse, upvote content/comments etc). If you have tried the above and your posts still do not show, please contact a moderator in the reddit where you're having problems .