Make Your Own Mod Podge Maggie May's Projects
4/05/2014 · I make jewelry and have some ideas that involve mod podge. Like everyone else, even tho my amounts used would be smaller, I didn’t want to spend the money.... Facebook Pinterest Twitter Yummly StumbleUpon Google+ EmailI feel like a broken record lately, but I have been in the process of covering some of the white in our apartment. I came up with this idea because it would cover a large space but also because it would allow me to showcase some of our nerdy...Read the Post
Jak vyrobit Mod Podge – wikiHow
Now that I have a freshly made batch of my Homemade Mod Podge, I was all set to make a project that’s been on my want-to-do list for quite awhile.... Create A Stunning Patchwork Mod Podge Fabric Mirror Frame . I totally forgot about this mirror I picked up from a charity shop last year for the bargain price of £3.
How to Easily Make Your Own Personalized Yeti Cups or
Create A Stunning Patchwork Mod Podge Fabric Mirror Frame . I totally forgot about this mirror I picked up from a charity shop last year for the bargain price of £3. how to make vegan pancakes with almond flour make your own mod podge much cheaper for decor and craft projects, crafts, decoupage 2 parts white glue 1 part water and shake.
Mod Podge Wooden Letters for Valentine's Day
"Make Your Own Mod Podge (MUCH Cheaper) For Decor and Craft Projects - Mod Podge (glue & sealant) is not cheap. Here is a super simple recipe that costs about $1…" Here is a super simple recipe that costs about $1…" how to make your rc car do wheelies 30/04/2013 · Mod-Podge decoupage. Crazy useful in numberless home projects and crafts, but it can cost you a pretty penny! I figured out an awesome plan for my plain, boring black coffee table that required a huge amount of mod-podge and I was not prepared to pay for it.
How long can it take?
How To Make An Easy Mod Podge Fabric Mirror Frame
- DIY Magnets with Mod Podge craftsbycourtney.com
- Make Your Own Mod Podge Easter Egg Craft
- DIY Make Your Own Mod Podge Craft Ideas
- How to make your own Mod Podge ? Indian WoodworkingDIY
How To Make Your Own Modge Podge
make your own mod podge much cheaper for decor and craft projects, crafts, decoupage 2 parts white glue 1 part water and shake. Carol Miller. craft. See more What others are saying "Just put 2 parts cheap white glue and 1 part water in a jar and shake. Use as you would your Mod Podge. Only difference is it creates a matte finish, which is actually really nice!" "2 parts cheap white glue to 1
- 19/01/2012 · Homemade Mod Podge! Today I wanted to make a crafter's basic necessity, Mod Podge or decoupage glue. Plus it couldn't be better timed, we ate spaghetti last night, and you need an empty jar (with a lid) for this project!
- 22/08/2012 · Almost all crafters are familiar with Mod Podge, the amazing glue that is also a (non-water proof) sealer. It has been around since the 60s, and while it once only had the choice of gloss or matte, it now comes in a wide variety of styles, including outdoor, antiquing and glitter.
- Mod Podge is a great adhesive. It’s so useful for all sorts of crafting projects! What I don’t love about it is the price—Mod Podge...
- Mod podge is one of the most popular brands of decoupage craft supplies on the market. Mod podge is glue-type sealer that can attach paper and fabric to different types of surfaces. It is used to make numerous DIY crafts and gifts. If you need mod podge inspiration then you’ve come to the right