Rape sentences MUST be longer… watching this chilling
The ordeal carried no association of degradation despite its often painful nature. From Cambridge English Corpus But only divine power could explain her triumph in this ultimate ordeal .... The ordeal of one of the families, the Pancars from Turkey, began seven years before. The boy, who was conscious throughout the ordeal, suffered fractures to his left leg and a broken nose. This is the voice of Eamon's sister who dared to speak about the ordeal of her younger brother.
ORDEAL in a sentence AZdictionary
Instead of translating a sentence S from one language to another, we try to say what S is about by relating it to a situation in the world. Let's pursue this further. Imagine there is a …... The mother tried to cajole her unwilling infant into eating. The father had to cajole his son into doing his homework by promising he would take him to a baseball game afterwards.
Trial by Ordeal Definition Duhaime.org
Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words. 20. Everything is now for the future of dream weaving wings, soar to … how to make cheese bread rolls How can I put and write and define ordeal in a sentence and how is the word ordeal used in a sentence and examples? 用ordeal造句, 用ordeal造句, 用ordeal造句, ordeal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
Use the word longevity in a sentence please? Yahoo Answers
noun. any extremely severe or trying test, experience, or trial. a primitive form of trial to determine guilt or innocence by subjecting the accused person to fire, poison, or other serious danger, the result being regarded as a divine or preternatural judgment. how to say mine would ve different in italian Getaway driver Ali Agha, 27, was also given a 10-year sentence. Prosecutor Michael Smith told the court last week the victims were “subjected to a terrifying ordeal”, The Sun reported.
How long can it take?
Use ordeal in a sentence ordeal sentence examples
- Ordeal! WordReference Forums
- ORDEAL meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- ordeal in a sentence how to use "ordeal" in a sentence
- Ordeal in Dutch translation English-Dutch Dictionary
How To Say Ordeal In A Sentence
Sentences Containing 'ordeal' The next domestic trial we went through, was the Ordeal of Servants. A relieved Amaravathi says that she would be counting the songs, and would appear before him at the end of the ordeal .
- The mother tried to cajole her unwilling infant into eating. The father had to cajole his son into doing his homework by promising he would take him to a baseball game afterwards.
- Ordeal adjectives are listed in this post. Each word below can often be found in front of the noun ordeal in the same sentence. This reference page can help answer the question what are some adjectives commonly used for describing ORDEAL.
- 24/12/2005 · Need help revising this sentence I would probably only start doing the chore at 8 p.m. and by the end just manage to slip by. "During this whole ordeal, I keep on telling myself, oh hey its only 5 p.m. or hey its only 7 p.m.
- How to use ordeal in a sentence. Example sentences with the word ordeal. ordeal example sentences. Definitions . Synonyms . SentencesSentence examples. Ordeal Sentence Examples . This must have been quite an ordeal for her. She had done nothing but cry, complain and faint since this ordeal had begun. There was also a considerable amount of new legislatiofl with the object of …